EU presidency sees more active thinking on Constitution  Youth League appoints new secretary   Wu Yi pledges to fight AIDS   Chinese state councilor calls for fortified momentum for China-Japan ties  
Source: Index >> Travel >> Travel tips

What do I do if I lost my passport when traveling in China?
(Tianshannet) Updated: 2007-January-19 17:00:44

If the passport is lost in China, report to the local public security organization as soon as possible. Besides, contact the embassy or consulate of your own country applying for an exit document with a certificate issued by the local public security organization.

(SOURCES:en.yahtour.com)Editor: enmb
  About us | Contact us
Copyright © www.tianshannet.com. All Rights Reserved
E-mail: engilsh@xjts.cn Tel: 86-991-8521333